Ok...so I have officially neglected my blogging duties. I promised myself I would post at least once a week. Well, it's now been two weeks (and only a month into the term) and I have failed myself already. It's not like I don't have time because I certainly do. It's just that we're into our routine and time seems to be flying by. Over the last two weeks, we...
celebrated my birthday at The Beach House. I chose this place because they have a great birthday song that they play over the restaurant speakers and a delicious dessert.
We couldn't wait...
Then the girls and I went out to a birthday lunch the next day...the celebration continued. I have the best friends!

Dave successfully completed another course and took his final yesterday (Community and Preventative Medicine). He started Immunology today!
Dave and I helped out at the Orphanage Beach Day last Saturday. The kids painted pictures that will be auctioned off at a fundraiser next week.
This is just a snapshot of some of the highlights.
Thank you again to everyone at home for all of the birthday cards! We feel very loved!
One month to midterms...we'll be home before we know it!
No comments:
Post a Comment